French Toast. Hot coffee. Pasta and pizza, nothing fancy. Maybe some sweets, a counter and a wait staff who calls you “dear customer.” Really, you don’t need too much when it comes to treating yourself to a nice snack. Here we will share another bunch of ashitaba snack recipes you can follow right at your own kitchen: Ashitaba Donuts and Ashitaba Bavarian Cream.
2 tablespoons ashitaba powder
1 tablespoon baking powderSet B
A pinch of salt
1. Mix all the ingredients in Set A altogether.
2. Mix all the ingredients in Set B altogether.
3. Fry to medium heat until the core is dropped with a spoon.
Ashitaba Bavarian Cream
1. Melt the 5g powdered gelatin in hot water.
2. Mix the powdered ashitaba leaves with the warm milk.
3. Stir in egg yolks and sugar in 3 balls.
4. Occasionally stir the mixture and immerse them in ice water until thickened.
5. Mix in the fresh cream and decorate the whipped cream on top.