- The Ashitaba Duo combines the beneficial health effects of Ashitaba green powder and chalcone powder at 100 mgs : 200 mgs ratio.
- The Ashitaba Duo is formulated to mimic a whole vegetable concept in food supplementation to deliver the health benefits of ashitaba leaves, stem and sap.
- The Ashitaba Duo delivers health benefits of minerals, vitamins, fibers, phytochemicals and chalcones.
- The Ashitaba Duo addresses both antioxidant activity against free radicals and control of metabolic syndrome.
- The Ashitaba Duo is ideal for the older and senior generation at 1 yellow-green capsule per day.
How to Order Ashitaba Products / Shipping and Payment Procedures
1. Finalize your order and fill out this order form.
- Shipping fees will be shouldered by the buyer.
Metro Manila: PHp
Outside Metro Manila/Provincial: PHp
- Payments are accepted to be deposited at BANCO DE ORO.
- Shipping is only Mondays-Fridays. (e.g. When payment/transaction is confirmed on a Friday, shipping will be scheduled the following Monday.)
Invest in your health and life now!
Ashitaba means ‘leaves of tomorrow’ in the Japanese language. Ashitaba from Hachi Jo Island contains a unique thick, sticky yellow juice in its stem, which is not found in other celery plants. This yellow pigment element in Ashitaba is neither flower pigment nor carotene, but rather two kinds of Chalcone conductors named ‘Xanthoangelol’ and ‘4-hydroxyderricin’.
The main functions of Chalcone are to purify blood, strengthen the immune system, monitor cholesterol level, regulate blood pressure, suppress acid secretion, prevent thrombus, suppress cytophy, destroy or suppress the growth of bacteria, prevent cancer and promote metabolism.
The other compounds of the Ashitaba are proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Compared to other vegetables, it contains more potassium (a mineral with diuretic effect), carotene (much higher than most green and yellow vegetables), and is also high in food fiber (twice as much as spinach).